SugarCRM is excited to announce the release of Sugar Serve Q3 2022.
After hearing impassioned feedback from our customers, we are extremely excited to introduce an updated Report Viewer experience in this release! Please make sure you have notifications turned on for Release Week to be notified about more exciting information about this release and other quarterly updates across the entire Sugar platform.
Read more about the changes to Reports and other highlights of Sugar Serve Q3 2022 below:
When Will I Be Upgraded?
Customers will receive further communication regarding their automatic upgrades shortly per the SugarCloud Policy Guide - Upgrade Policy. This release represents the next step in the SugarCRM quarterly feature delivery model, delivering innovation to our customers hosted on SugarCloud. Please visit the Supported Platforms page for a complete list of supported browsers.
Additional Documentation & Release Notes
To learn more about this release, please review the following content:
- Q3 2022 Release Week - Coming August 1, 2022
- SugarU: What's New in the Q3 2022 Sugar Release?
- SugarU Podcast: Sugar Changes in the Q3 2022 Release (Season 2 Episode 13)
- Sugar Serve 12.1.0 (Q3 2022) Release Notes
- What to Expect When Upgrading to 12.1 (Q3 2022)
- Sugar Sell Q3 2022 is Live
- Integrating With Dropbox for Admins
- Integrating With Dropbox for End Users
Sugar Q3 2022 Developer Resources
Our Developer Advocacy team has made available the following resources to assist developers with the changes associated with this release:
- Sugar 12.1 (Q3 2022) has arrived!
- Sugar 12.1 (Q3 2022) Customization Guide
- Sugar Developer Webinar Recording - Q3 2022 (12.1.0)
- Sugar Developer Webinar slides - Q3 2022 (12.1)
- DevBlog: Introducing ExternalResourceClient your friendly Transport Client
To ensure you are up-to-date on the latest information about Sugar Serve, please Subscribe to New Blog Posts in Sugar Serve Updates in SugarClub or visit Product Updates for additional product updates.