The following features have been deployed in release 22.8 of Sugar Market:
- Updated user interface: The user interfaces for scoring profiles and lead templates have been redesigned with a modern style refresh.
- Email Builder 2.0 improvements:
- Edit text element code: You now have the option to convert text elements to source code in the Build step.
- Hover help text: You can now view help text when hovering over the disabled Save and Next buttons in the Setup and Recipient steps.
- Nurtures list sorting: Nurture lists in the Recipient step are now sorted in descending order within the Lists column, with the newest nurture list displayed at the top.
- Report list requirements: Report lists used in the Recipient step are now required to include the ContactID and Email fields.
The following issues reported to SugarCRM have been resolved in this version of Sugar Market. Case portal users can use the following links for more details about these issues:
- Some customers are unable to save changes to global settings.
- The global settings page fails to load.
- Email campaigns created in Email Builder 1.0 fail to send to all recipients.
- Nurture's containing jump to nurture actions fail to add re-enrolled recipients to the second nurture.
- Changes to user profile time zone are not saving.
Sugar Market 22.8 Release Notes:
More information on the Sugar Market: