Today marks the first anniversary of SugarClub -- Happy Club-a-versary!
The last year at Sugar has been one of firsts, and when it comes to SugarClub that is no different. However, the successes of this diverse user community is made all the more sweet when you consider just how far we've come since launching in August of 2020. And without a doubt, we owe it all to you. On behalf of SugarCRM and the entire SugarClub team, THANK YOU for being along with us on this journey!
As a token of appreciation to all SugarClub members, anyone who logs in to The Club today (August 17th, 2021) will receive this special Club-A-Versary badge which will display on their SugarClub profile!
A little history of SugarClub and the greater Sugar community
In early 2020 (back when we could still travel), a group of us from across different teams (Customer Experience, Marketing, Support, Internal Systems, etc.) met for a workshop to better understand and improve our current customer digital experience. We mapped out the future of how Sugar community members could engage, learn, and explore together. Seven months later, one of the key takeaways from that meeting came to fruition when SugarClub launched in August 2020!
What's happened since The Club launched?
Obviously, our team put our feet on our collective desks and just relaxed...
... for about 15 minutes while we raised a glass for a virtual cheers over Zoom. Then we got right back to planning out what else we could do to provide the best experience possible for everyone when using SugarClub.
We spread the word about The Club, listened to and acted on feedback, and generally started planning the next projects. Looking back on the last year, some of these milestones include:
- #RavingFans - A points and reward system that brings gamification and advocacy to life for the global user community, allowing you to earn points that can be redeemed in the SugarClub marketplace and earn badges that can be displayed on your profile.
- GROW Adoption framework - To provide a blueprint of success for our customers, we've compiled a variety of resources and built this free framework to guide you in making the most out of your Sugar deployment.
- CX Assessment - We created this short assessment to help you evaluate your company’s current state of customer experience, reveal areas for improvement, and deliver prescriptive steps toward improvement.
- Skill Builders - To grow your expertise on specific features and functionality, you'll be guided through a series of training and a final quiz to test your knowledge which will earn you a Skill Builder badge on your SugarClub profile and a reward of 100 SugarClub points!
- Quick Video Library - Find a library of quick videos to demonstrate common actions in your Sugar products. Find the products you use and get started learning today!
- User Groups - Work side-by-side with fellow users like yourself, discussing how others in your profession or industry use Sugar. Or, if you want to have discussions in languages other than English, there's a place for you!
- Leadership Lounge - Have you ever wanted to have direct access to Sugar's leadership team and ask them ANYTHING? Chat with them directly in this group!
- SugarU Podcast - Check out Sugar's new podcast, hosted by Sugar veteran and trainer Andrea Ayers, where you'll pick up some great tips and tricks about using and administering Sugar.
- Continuous site and navigation updates - We truly value your feedback about how you're using SugarClub. Over time, we've iterated on many aspects of this site to provide easier navigation, reduce the number of clicks, and more to guide you on how to quickly get the information or help you need.
We'll continue to improve your SugarClub experience and make this site an easy-to-use home for all of your Sugar needs. Please continue to share your feedback (positive and constructive) with our team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending a message to Club Concierge, Alex Nassi, Jana Ferguson, Brieanne Rowe and we'll do our best to help! We have some additional projects and plans for SugarClub, but we're also going to be focusing more time and energy on improving everything mentioned above!
Oh, and one other thing...
ClubZone is Coming Soon!
This free online event puts the Sugar user in the spotlight. Level up your Sugar experience by learning from other users, including Sugar employees and partners, on how they use Sugar products every day to make their lives easier and let the platform do the work!
Three sessions, covering the whole world, over three days:
APAC: Tuesday, Sept 28 | 1-5 PM AEST | 8:30 AM-12:30 PM IST
Americas: Wednesday, Sept 29 | 9 AM-1 PM PDT | 12-4 PM EDT
EMEA: Thursday, Sept 30 | 12-4 PM BST | 1-5 PM CEST
Wherever you'd like!
Just like everything else in SugarClub, we want to empower each and every user to engage, learn, and explore ways to make full use of their tools and achieve a high-definition customer experience!
Click this button to make sure you're in and up-to-date on all important updates.
Finally, another huge THANK YOU on behalf of the SugarClub team and all of us here at SugarCRM for being a part of The Club!