On the heels of ClubZone, our virtual user conference held the last week of September, we'd like to give a round of applause to our ClubZone superstars. Simply put, we were in awe to see the Sugar community answer our call for speakers and share their knowledge and experience, and to see so many SugarClub members contributing during the event in different ways.
Thank you to our ClubZone speakers for sharing your experience, insight and knowledge to help others leverage Sugar with greater confidence:
- Chris Hartly, GPC
- Bernie Hoffman, GPC
- Annabel Worthington, Wesley Mission Queensland
- Kimberly Garfield, UDR
- Eliud Arista González, Dentalia
- Sharon Parker, CMPA
- Dirk Weggeman, Dutch Police
- Jason Blundell, Cortech Developments
- Ulrike Wilhelm, dpa
And, all of your sessions are now available on-demand through SugarU, and will help educate and empower customers worldwide for a long time to come!
Thank you to our ClubZone leaderboard winners for engaging, networking, and exploring your heart out:
- Jasper van Klinken, Voortman Steel Group
- Jenny Connell, Cortech Developments
- Kari Morrow, ABC Recreation Ltd.
- Ben Peterson, Agfa Gevaert NV
- Sam Stark, U.S. Vision, Inc.
- Kimberly Wolfe, Connecticut Innovations, Inc.
- Niegel Leoncio, Bishop Wisecarver
- Francesca Shiekh, Wolfram Research
We are always looking for ways to celebrate customers. Among our diverse and thriving global community can be found change management experts, industry thought-leaders, innovative problem-solvers and subject matter experts. It's true! And if you're reading this, I trust you're at least one of these things. We're on a mission to find more ways to celebrate you through the points and gamification system built into SugarClub, which awards customers for their contributions to The Club and for sharing their stories with the world through the Raving Fans program.
We can't wait to see what else you do to pave the way for other Raving Fans. Your contributions to the community do not go unnoticed, and we appreciate you!